During quarantine, we have more time to focus on people we love, even if we can’t be with them. Mother’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to focus on Mom and to honor her on May 10th.
We’d like to remind families that we cannot accept flower deliveries or other dropped-off items, per the state guidelines. It might take a bit of creativity, but there are several unique and fun ways you can honor mom and let her know how much she means to you, even if you can’t be together in person.
- Flowers- from places like ProFlowers, UrbanStems, 1-800-Flowers
- A new bathrobe
- WiFi Photo Frames- Pix Star allows you to send your loved one images directly to their photo frame
- Window decor such as window clings or sun catchers
- Personalized pillow, blanket, canvas, etc from places like Shutterfly, Walmart Photo, Walgreens
- A package of all of Mom’s favorite snacks or items
- Nostalgia package
- Window planter or fake plants
You might not be able to spend Mom’s special day by her side, but that doesn’t mean that you’re not thinking of her. There are many ways to let her know you love her and that she means to the world to you. When it comes down to it, as long as you make Mom feel like the star of the day, the distance won’t seem nearly so bad.